Cricket Practice

A progressive view of Chao Shao-an influenced Paintings I have created with Chao as Master by example.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Cricket Practice

Post by Admin » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Resized_Bird_Cricket_.jpg
Resized_Bird_Cricket_.jpg (90.87 KiB) Viewed 22536 times

I find it quite incredible that so many people do not try to understand every stroke of a subject by their examples or Masters hand.

I think the only way to find your own way is to see the work of your Master by example appear by your hand. If you can get this close perhaps then can you stray a little and find a path that inspires you...… or...… continue with the style learned and enjoy the results.

Too many times I see people try, fail, kind of smile at the results and refuse to go forwards OR to try again. I have seen so much potential disappear like this because people all too easily assume they do not have what it takes but all it takes is perseverance.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable