Studio - November time.

A progressive view of Chao Shao-an influenced Paintings I have created with Chao as Master by example.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Studio - November time.

Post by Admin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Scotland-Studio.jpg
Scotland-Studio.jpg (57.26 KiB) Viewed 25518 times
STUDIO NOVEMBER 2016

I do not know how long I will have this studio as of September 2018 the place here is up for sale.
But for the time I have had here I have enjoyed a full on total studio for my art. Even if the miserable chores and dullard daily routines of kennel hutch and fence repair and drudgery sucked away my life and prevented me from achieving as much as I'd have liked.

The bottom line is that finally I was allowed to sit in an unpolluted environment away from oppression and away from serial abuse, away from victimisation and simply be myself and paint simple paintings as I have wanted to for so so long.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable