Cricket practice.

A progressive view of Chao Shao-an influenced Paintings I have created with Chao as Master by example.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Cricket practice.

Post by Admin » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:36 pm

cricket practice.jpg
cricket practice.jpg (187.75 KiB) Viewed 25130 times
Cricket practice.

The Chinese deem Crickets and all insects as Natures signature. So, as best I can and as many times as possible I try to make sure I ahve something that represents pretty well the Cricket.

I'm not sure that starting out with the black ink first of the softer shades and building them up is the way forwards. Ive never seen anyone paint them but me.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable